Improve Bookkeeping, Payroll, and QuickBooks Knowledge and Skills
NACPB continuing professional education improves your bookkeeping, payroll, and QuickBooks knowledge and skills.
A Certified Public Bookkeeper (CPB) is required to obtain 24 hours of continuing professional education (CPE) each year beginning the year after they obtain their license. CPB's are not required to take NACPB CPE, but may obtain CPE from any qualified CPE provider.
NACPB members and nonmembers receive CPE upon completion of an NACPB course. To receive CPE, complete the CPE Request Form and we'll email you a CPE certificate.
NACPB CPE Courses
- Accounting Fundamentals - 26 CPE credits
- Bookkeeping with QuickBooks Online - 8 CPE credits (Free for Members)
- Payroll Fundamentals - 14 CPE credits
- Payroll with QuickBooks Online Payroll - 8 CPE credits (Free for Members)
- QuickBooks Online Fundamentals - 20 CPE credits
- Accounting Principles - 22 CPE credits
- Accounting – What the Numbers Mean - 22 CPE Credits
- Accounting in the Changing Business Environment - 28 CPE Credits
- Accounting with QuickBooks Online Accountant - 8 CPE Credits (Free for Pro Members)
- Accounting Analysis - 28 CPE credits
- Analyzing and Interpreting Financial Statements - 26 CPE Credits