Analyzing and Interpreting Financial Statements
Certified Public Bookkeeper License
America's #1 Financial Statement Interpretation Course
Communicate Bookkeeping Knowledge, Skill, Experience, and Ethics
This course is a popular financial statement interpretation course. Its objective is to teach students to analyze and interpret financial statements to provide in-depth analysis to internal and external users of the reports and statements generated.
The course is a thirteen-week course (one session per week). However, the course is an on-demand, self-study, self-paced course. Therefore, the length of the course is determined by the time you dedicate to the course and your understanding of taxation.
Important: When you purchase the course, we email you the course access code and instructions. If you don't receive the email, please check your Junk mail. If you purchase the course after 5:00 pm MT (4:00 pm PT, 6:00 pm CT, 7:00 pm ET), we will email the course access code and instructions the morning of the next business day. We are closed on weekends and major holidays. The code provides you with access to the course for 6 months beginning from the time you access the course. Please do not access the course until you are ready to begin the course.
The course is delivered in an e-Learning format. For more information on e-Learning, go to e-Learning.
The course is presented by Accounting Analytics Accounting School. The school is a registered Postsecondary Proprietary School providing post-secondary education for educational, vocational, or professional objectives.
- Introducing Financial Statements
- Financial Statements and the Accounting System
- Adjusting Accounts for Financial Statements
- Reporting and Analyzing Merchandising Operations
- Reporting and Analyzing Inventories
- Reporting and Analyzing Cash, Fraud, and Internal Control
- Reporting and Analyzing Receivables
- Reporting and Analyzing Long-Term Assets
- Reporting and Analyzing Current Liabilities
- Reporting and Analyzing Long-Term Liabilities
- Reporting and Analyzing Equity
- Reporting and Analyzing Cash Flows
- Analyzing and Interpreting Financial Statements
Complete the following course.
- Learning Management System
- Textbook (digital)
- Pre-assessment Test
- Exercises and Problems
- Answers to Exercises and Problems
- Instructor Support
- Post-assessment Test
- 26 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits
Step 1: Take Pre-assessment Test
Step 2: Read Textbook Chapter
Step 3: Complete Chapter Exercises
Step 4: Complete Chapter Problems
Step 5: Take Chapter Quiz
Step 6: Request Instructor Support
Step 7: Take Post-assessment Test
Have Questions? Contact Us.
We're here to help you arrive at your bookkeeping destination.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact us.
Call us at: