Tax Planning Fundamentals
Certified Public Bookkeeper License
America's #1 Tax Planning Fundamentals Course
Communicate Bookkeeping Knowledge, Skill, Experience, and Ethics
This course is a popular tax planning course. Its objective is to teach students to recognize the major tax issues inherent in business and financial transactions. The course focuses on fundamental concepts, the mastery of which provides a permanent frame of reference for future study of advanced tax topics.
The course is a eighteen-week course (one session per week). However, the course is an on-demand, self-study, self-paced course. Therefore, the length of the course is determined by the time you dedicate to the course and your understanding of individual federal tax.
Important: When you purchase the course, we email you the course access code and instructions. If you don't receive the email, please check your Junk mail. If you purchase the course after 5:00 pm MT (4:00 pm PT, 6:00 pm CT, 7:00 pm ET), we will email the course access code and instructions the morning of the next business day. We are closed on weekends and major holidays. The code provides you with access to the course for 6 months beginning from the time you access the course. Please do not access the course until you are ready to begin the course.
The course is delivered in an e-Learning format. For more information on e-Learning, go to e-Learning.
The course is presented by Accounting Analytics Accounting School. The school is a registered Postsecondary Proprietary School providing post-secondary education for educational, vocational, or professional objectives.
- Taxes and Taxing Jurisdictions
- Policy Standards for a Good Tax
- Taxes as Transaction Costs
- Maxims of Income Tax Planning
- Tax Research
- Taxable Income from Business Operations
- Property Acquisitions and Cost Recovery Deductions
- Property Dispositions
- Nontaxable Exchanges
- Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, LLCs, and S Corporations
- The Corporate Taxpayer
- The Choice of Business Entity
- Jurisdictional Issues in Business Taxation
- The Individual Tax Formula
- Compensation and Retirement Planning
- Investment and Personal Financial Planning
- Tax Consequences of Personal Activities
- The Tax Compliance Process
Complete the following course.
- Learning Management System
- eTextbook (digital)
- Pre-assessment Test
- Exercises and Problems
- Answers to Exercises and Problems
- Instructor Support
- Post-assessment Test
- 36 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits
Step 1: Take Pre-assessment Test
Step 2: Read Textbook Chapter
Step 3: Complete Chapter Exercises
Step 4: Complete Chapter Problems
Step 5: Take Chapter Quiz
Step 6 Request Instructor Support
Step 7: Take Post-assessment Test
Have Questions? Contact Us.
We're here to help you arrive at your bookkeeping destination.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact us.
Call us at: