Communicate Tax Planning Knowledge
Tax Planning Certification assures employers of your tax knowledge. It distinguishes you from your competition, builds credibility, and validates knowledge.
Tax Planning Certification
Tax Planning Certification assures employers of your tax planning knowledge. It distinguishes you from your competition, builds credibility, and validates knowledge.
Tax Planning Certification requires the completion of the Tax Planning Fundamentals course and Tax Planning Certification exam. The course may be substituted by an approved equivalent course. Certification candidates must receive a minimum of 75% on the course and exam.
The Tax Planning Certification is accredited by Accounting Analytics Accounting School. The school is a registered online Postsecondary Proprietary School providing post-secondary education for educational, vocational, or professional objectives.
- Taxes and Taxing Jurisdictions
- Policy Standards for a Good Tax
- Taxes as Transaction Costs
- Maxims of Income Tax Planning
- Tax Research
- Taxable Income from Business Operations
- Property Acquisitions and Cost Recovery Deductions
- Property Dispositions
- Nontaxable Exchanges
- Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, LLCs, and S Corporations
- The Corporate Taxpayer
- The Choice of Business Entity
- Jurisdictional Issues in Business Taxation
- The Individual Tax Formula
- Compensation and Retirement Planning
- Investment and Personal Financial Planning
- Tax Consequences of Personal Activities
- The Tax Compliance Process
- Pre-assessment test
- Post-assessment test
- Tax Planning Certification exam
- Tax Planning Certification certificate
- Tax Planning Certification badge
Step 1: Take the Tax Planning Certification pre-assessment test.
Step 2: Complete the Tax Planning Fundamentals course.
Step 3: Take the Tax Planning Certification post-assessment test.
Step 4: Take the Tax Planning Certification exam.