Communicate Bookkeeping Knowledge
Bookkeeping Certification assures employers of your bookkeeping knowledge. It distinguishes you from your competition, builds credibility, and validates knowledge.
Bookkeeping Certification assures employers of your bookkeeping knowledge. It distinguishes you from your competition, builds credibility, and validates knowledge. The certification is required for the Certified Public Bookkeeper (CPB) license.
Bookkeeping Certification requires the completion of the Accounting Fundamentals course and Bookkeeping Certification exam. The course may be substituted by an approved equivalent course. Certification candidates must receive a minimum of 75% on the course and exam.
The Bookkeeping Certification is accredited by Accounting Analytics Accounting School. The school is a registered online Postsecondary Proprietary School providing post-secondary education for educational, vocational, or professional objectives.
- Accounting: The Language of Business
- Analyzing Business Transactions
- Analyzing Business Transactions Using T Accounts
- The General Journal and the General Ledger
- Adjustments and the Worksheet
- Closing Entries and the Post Closing Trial Balance
- Accounting for Sales, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Receipts
- Accounting for Purchases, Accounts Payable, and Cash Payments
- Payroll Computations, Records, and Payment
- Payroll Taxes, Deposits, and Reports
- Accruals, Deferrals, and the Worksheet
- Financial Statements and Closing Procedures
- Pre-assessment exam
- Post-assessment exam
- Bookkeeping Certification exam
- Bookkeeping Certification certificate
- Bookkeeping Certification badge
Step 1: Take the Bookkeeping Certification pre-assessment test.
Step 2: Complete the Accounting Fundamentals course.
Step 3: Take the Bookkeeping Certification post-assessment test.
Step 4: Take the Bookkeeping Certification exam.