Certified Public Bookkeeper License
America's #1 Business Communication Course
Communicate Bookkeeping Knowledge, Skill, Experience, and Ethics
The training course helps bookkeepers understand the importance of business communication and how best to communicate with their superiors, associates, vendors, and clients using today's communication tools.
The course is a sixteen-week course (one session per week). However, the course is an on-demand, self-study, self-paced course. Therefore, the length of the course is determined by the time you dedicate to the course and your understanding of bookkeeping and accounting.
Important: When you purchase the course, we email you the course access code and instructions. If you don't receive the email, please check your Junk mail. If you purchase the course after 5:00 pm MT (4:00 pm PT, 6:00 pm CT, 7:00 pm ET), we will email the course access code and instructions the morning of the next business day. We are closed on weekends and major holidays. The code provides you with access to the course for 6 months beginning from the time you access the course. Please do not access the course until you are ready to begin the course.
The course is delivered in an e-Learning format. For more information on e-Learning, go to e-Learning.
The course is presented by Accounting Analytics Accounting School. The school is a registered Postsecondary Proprietary School providing post-secondary education for educational, vocational, or professional objectives.
- Establishing Credibility
- Interpersonal Communication and Emotional Intelligence
- Team Communication and Difficult Conversations
- Global Communication and Diversity
- Creating Effective Business Messages
- Improving Readability with Style and Design
- Email and Other Traditional Tools for Business Communication
- Social Media for Business Communication
- Routine Business Messages
- Persuasive Messages
- Bad-News Messages
- Research and Business Proposals and Planning for Business Reports
- Completing Business Proposals and Business Reports
- Planning Presentations
- Delivering Presentations
- Employment Communications
Complete the following course.
- Learning Management System
- eTextbook (digital)
- Pre-assessment Test
- On-demand Video Instruction
- Instructor Support
- Post-assessment Test
- 32 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits
Step 1: Take Pre-assessment Test
Step 2: Watch Chapter Video
Step 3: Read Textbook Chapter
Step 4: Complete Chapter Exercises
Step 5: Take Chapter Quiz
Step 6: Request Instructor Support
Step 7: Take Post-assessment Test
Have Questions? Contact Us.
We're here to help you arrive at your bookkeeping destination.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact us.
Call us at: