Communicate Accounting Knowledge
Accounting Certification assures employers of your accounting knowledge. It distinguishes you from your competition, builds credibility, and validates knowledge.
The Accounting Certification assures employers of your accounting knowledge. It distinguishes you from your competition, builds credibility, and validates knowledge.
Accounting Certification requires the completion of the Accounting Principles course and Accounting Certification exam. The course may be substituted by an approved equivalent course. Certification candidates must receive a minimum of 75% on the course and exam.
The Accounting Certification is accredited by Accounting Analytics Accounting School. The school is a registered online Postsecondary Proprietary School providing post-secondary education for educational, vocational, or professional objectives.
- Accounting Principles and Reporting Standards
- Accounts Receivable and Uncollectible Accounts
- Notes Payable and Notes Receivable
- Merchandise Inventory
- Property, Plant, and Equipment and Depreciation
- Accounting for Partnerships
- Corporations: Formation and Capital Stock Transactions
- Corporate Earnings and Capital Transactions
- Long-Term Bonds
- Financial Statement Analysis
- The Statement of Cash Flows
- Pre-assessment test
- Post-assessment test
- Accounting Certification exam
- Accounting Certification certificate
- Accounting Certification badge
Step 1: Take the Accounting Certification pre-assessment test.
Step 2: Complete the Accounting Principles course.
Step 3: Take the Accounting Certification post-assessment test.
Step 4: Take the Accounting Certification exam.