Get a Bookkeeping Job
NACPB's Bookkeeping Job Placement Program connects bookkeeping employers with highly qualified bookkeeping job candidates.
What Bookkeeping Employers Want
- Job candidates who can perform bookkeeping accurately and productively.
- Job candidates who are exciting about working for the employer's business.
- Job candidates who fit into their company culture.
Bookkeeping Employer Recruitment Process
- Job posting and advertising
- Resume screening and candidate evaluation
- Interviews and assessment
- Decision making and offer
- Onboarding and integration
NACPB Bookkeeping Job Placement Program
- Set clear goals
- Plan your job search
- Update cover letter and resume
- Improve your online visibility
- Use job search resources
- Build a professional network
- Practice for in-person and online interviews
- Keep track of your applications
- Send Thank You notes
Bookkeeping Job Candidates
If you are a bookkeeping job candidate and want to obtain a bookkeeping job, please contact one of our bookkeeping placement advisors.
If you are a bookkeeping employer and want to hire a highly qualified bookkeeper, please contact us.