Bookkeeping Certification Exam
Certified Public Bookkeeper License
America's #1 Bookkeeping Certification
Communicate Bookkeeping Knowledge
Communicate Bookkeeping Knowledge, Skill, Experience, and Ethics
Assure employers of your bookkeeping knowledge and skill.
Bookkeeping Certification Exam Purpose
Accounting Analytics Uniform Bookkeeping Certification exam is the exam administered to candidates who want to obtain Bookkeeping Certification. The exam is developed and maintained by Accounting Analytics Accounting School.
Passing the Exam
The online exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions and simulations. To pass the exam, you must receive a minimum of 75% (37 out of 50 questions). The exam is open book and you have two-hours to complete the exam.
Bookkeeping Certification Requirements
Candidates who complete the Accounting Fundamentals course and pass the Bookkeeping Certification exam may communicate to employers they possess Bookkeeping Certification, distinguish themselves, and build credibility by having authorized use of the Bookkeeping Certification certificate and logo.
- Accounting: The Language of Business
- Analyzing Business Transactions
- Analyzing Business Transactions Using T Accounts
- The General Journal and the General Ledger
- Adjustments and the Worksheet
- Closing Entries and the Post Closing Trial Balance
- Accounting for Sales, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Receipts
- Accounting for Purchases, Accounts Payable, and Cash Payments
- Payroll Computations, Records, and Payment
- Payroll Taxes, Deposits, and Reports
- Accruals, Deferrals, and the Worksheet
- Financial Statements and Closing Procedures
Complete the following course.
This course explains bookkeeping and accounting. It provides a fundamental knowledge and understanding of bookkeeping and accounting concepts, processes, methods, procedures, and controls bookkeepers should comprehend to perform bookkeeping.
The materials included with this exam include:
- Bookkeeping Certification Exam
- Bookkeeping Certificate
- Bookkeeping Certification logo
The steps to completing the exam are as follows:
Step 1: Purchase the Bookkeeping Certification Exam
Step 2: Retain Your Voucher Number (Exam Order Number)
Step 3: Request Your Exam from the Online Testing Center
Step 4: Take the Bookkeeping Certification Exam
Have Questions? Contact Us.
We're here to help you arrive at your bookkeeping destination.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact us.
Call us at: