Certified Public Bookkeeper License
America's #1 Bookkeeping Course
Communicate Bookkeeping Knowledge, Skill, Experience, and Ethics
This course provides bookkeeping and accounting education and is required to obtain our Bookkeeping Certification, Bookkeeping Experience, and Certified Public Bookkeeper (CPB) license.
This course explains bookkeeping and accounting. It provides a fundamental knowledge and understanding of bookkeeping and accounting concepts, processes, methods, procedures, and controls bookkeepers should comprehend to perform bookkeeping.
The course is a thirteen-week course (one session per week). However, the course is an on-demand, self-study, self-paced course. Therefore, the length of the course is determined by the time you dedicate to the course and your understanding of bookkeeping and accounting.
Important: When you purchase the course, we email you the course access code and instructions. If you don't receive the email, please check your Junk mail. If you purchase the course after 5:00 pm MT (4:00 pm PT, 6:00 pm CT, 7:00 pm ET), we email the course access code and instructions the morning of the next business day. We are closed on weekends and major holidays. The code provides you access to the course for 6 months beginning from the time you access the course. Please do not access the course until you are ready to begin the course.
The course is delivered in an e-Learning format. For more information on e-Learning, go to e-Learning.
The course is presented by Accounting Analytics Accounting School. The school is a registered online Postsecondary Proprietary School providing post-secondary education for educational, vocational, or professional objectives.
- Accounting: The Language of Business
- Analyzing Business Transactions
- Analyzing Business Transactions Using T Accounts
- The General Journal and the General Ledger
- Adjustments and the Worksheet
- Closing Entries and the Post Closing Trial Balance
- Accounting for Sales, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Receipts
- Accounting for Purchases, Accounts Payable, and Cash Payments
- Payroll Computations, Records, and Payment
- Payroll Taxes, Deposits, and Reports
- Accruals, Deferrals, and the Worksheet
- Financial Statements and Closing Procedures
Complete the following course.
- Learning Management System
- Pre-assessment Test
- On-demand Video Instruction
- Mini-practice Sets
- Instructor Support
- Post-assessment Test
- 26 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits
Step 1: Take Pre-assessment Test
Step 2: Watch Chapter Video
Step 3: Read Textbook Chapter
Step 4: Complete Chapter Exercises
Step 5: Complete Chapter Problems
Step 6: Take Chapter Quiz
Step 7: Request Instructor Support
Step 8: Take Post-assessment Test
Step 9: Take and pass Bookkeeping Certification exam.
Have Questions? Contact Us.
We're here to help you arrive at your bookkeeping destination.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact us.
Call us at: